Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Disneyland-Day Two

Oh. My. Gosh.  My feet hurt.  My feet hurt so much I can't even come up with an outlandish analogy to make you feel, on a visceral level, just how badly my feet hurt.  You would think that a theme park that revolves around having a "magical" experience could come up with a way to make the pavement a little gentler on the joints.  Maybe Google's next project can be Google Feet - feet that walk themselves while the rest of the body just hangs out and relaxes.  Honestly, do I have to come up with all the good ideas??

I'm too tired to write anything, so I'm just going to caption some of the best photos of the day.

[gallery link="file" columns="2"]

We did a lot more than this, obviously.  I think we've pretty much done all the rides now at least once (or four times, if it's the carousel.)  I need to hit the hay if I'm going to have any energy at all to do one more day of this.  I know I don't sound too positive right now, but I promise we all had a ton of fun today.  Fun takes a lot out of a person, right?

1 comment:

george darcey said...

Betty and i like these pics bet everyone had fun geo&bet