Tuesday, June 7, 2011

England - Monday

Mom and I headed out on a whirlwind trip to the almost-South of England.  We ended up driving 10 or so hours over two days, or more accurately, Mom drove ten or so hours.  We went to Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon-Avon, Avebury, and Stonehenge.  And it's almost 12:30 in the morning, and I want to go to sleep, so without further ado, pictures.

"Warwick Castle, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Avebury, Stonehenge"

From England - Monday, posted by Emily Simmons on 6/07/2011 (58 items)



Generated by Facebook Photo Fetcher


1 comment:

Helen Knowles said...

I totally get your comment about Stonehenge - I felt that way about the Pyramids in Cairo or the time we spent in Pompeii. Now I want to go to Stonehenge when we are then in August. Great photos by the way.