Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Birthday Wish List

Boy #1 has a birthday coming up, in three months. That would make it a quarter of a year from now, but it's the next opportunity for gifts so of course it's not too early. He was bored the other day and came upstairs presenting his wish list for his birthday. I thought it would be fun to transcribe it for you, although with some spelling corrections. The notes in parentheses are his.

1. New bike with gears and shocks
2. More of those card things that makes stuff
3. Gamecube
4. DS
5. Wii
6. XBox
7. Gameboy
8. Candy
9. Lego cars
10. Lego Star Wars (not the video game)
11. A castle that I can make with dad
12. More models of cars
13. Notebooks and folders
14. Models of planes
15. Pencils that are sharpened
16. Pringles, original
17. Soda
18. TV
19. Transformer Star Wars
20. Jango's ship
21. Fruit snacks (my own!)
22. I want to see Meet the Robinsons

I thought it was nice to see the list of junk food, as this is proof that we don't have this kind of stuff normally, and isn't that a sign of good parenting? (Grasping at straws here, but I'll take what I can get.) Also, note to grandparents: don't buy items 3-7 without talking to me first. A real gaming system might just put our family over the edge!!

No comments: