Saturday, January 2, 2010

Quick Link To Happiness

Going along with my last blog entry, here's an author's blog that might interest some people. The book is called The Happiness Project and it's actually the next on my list of books to read. (Currently I'm reading "The Geography of Bliss" by Eric Weiner about finding happiness in other countries.) In The Happiness Project, the author spends a year exploring things that are purported to make people happy. At this website, she invites people to join her in your very own happiness project. If your goal is to be happier this year, this website might help.

http://www.happiness-project.com/

(Special thanks to my sis-in-law Kim for leading me to this website.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw the nice mention of my blog, The Happiness Project, here. I very much appreciate those kind words and you shinning a spotlight on my work. Thanks and best wishes,
Gretchen