Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things I'm Doing Today Instead Of Homework

-Painting my new room
-Watching Olympic athletes fall on a variety of courses
-Hanging out with friends
-Letting Darcey sit on my lap
-Replying to customer emails - apparently my customer service quality increases when I've got something I'm avoiding
-Trolling on Facebook
-Getting my hair cut
-Listening to an audiobook ("Warbreaker" if you care)
-Re-reading old blog posts
-Making phone calls for cub scouts
-Making the kids clean the house - it's mostly their mess anyway
-Avoiding doing the dishes
-Writing this blog entry

And now I think I've run out of other things to do.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

what do you do for customer service?

Emilayohead said...

I reply to emails that our customers send. Did you know Ryan is self-employed? So, yeah, emails, but they are usually problems and I have been known to drag my feet just a little bit in replying. But not when there's homework to be done!

drmudgett said...

So what is your homework about? (Note that answering this -almost- counts as actually doing it)

Emilayohead said...

I had to do a writing exercise out of my text book. I ended up editing a blog post to fit the requirements. Cop-out, I know, but desperate times and all that. (It was the Zumba one, my favorite post, so it needed to be revisited.)