Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things I'm Doing Today Instead Of Homework

-Painting my new room
-Watching Olympic athletes fall on a variety of courses
-Hanging out with friends
-Letting Darcey sit on my lap
-Replying to customer emails - apparently my customer service quality increases when I've got something I'm avoiding
-Trolling on Facebook
-Getting my hair cut
-Listening to an audiobook ("Warbreaker" if you care)
-Re-reading old blog posts
-Making phone calls for cub scouts
-Making the kids clean the house - it's mostly their mess anyway
-Avoiding doing the dishes
-Writing this blog entry

And now I think I've run out of other things to do.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

what do you do for customer service?

Emilayohead said...

I reply to emails that our customers send. Did you know Ryan is self-employed? So, yeah, emails, but they are usually problems and I have been known to drag my feet just a little bit in replying. But not when there's homework to be done!

Kim said...

So what is your homework about? (Note that answering this -almost- counts as actually doing it)

Emilayohead said...

I had to do a writing exercise out of my text book. I ended up editing a blog post to fit the requirements. Cop-out, I know, but desperate times and all that. (It was the Zumba one, my favorite post, so it needed to be revisited.)

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲