Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summertime And The Living Is...Busy

It's been a while since I posted, (as Ryan comically said, "You've got a blog??  I thought you forgot!") so I thought I'd show you what's been going on.  Here's some of the things that have kept our family busy this summer.

(Okay, so for some reason I can't figure out how the photo system works with WordPress.  If you're seeing garble-de-gook under this sentence, click on "read more" - the next page should have it right.  Hover over the pictures to get the caption.  I couldn't figure out how to get the captions to show automatically.)

[gallery link="file" columns="2"]


I can't guarantee August will be any better, post-frequency-wise, but you can rest assured that there will be good pictures to make up for it in September.  If I can figure out how to make it work.

No comments: