Friday, May 25, 2007

Boy, Is My Husband Funny!

Okay, he's forcing my hand here - my Dear Husband has been so funny lately that I have to put a couple of things here to prove it.

We're on the phone talking about the fact that he doesn't take custom animation jobs anymore, so that he can devote his time to our website business. He still gets emails from people asking him to take their project, and he tells them no and usually gives them a referral to another animator. He has a particular client who wants work from him, and he said that the most he could do was consult on the project and give him advice (it's a lengthy project). That seemed to satisfy that client. So DH says to me, that famous quote: "If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime. Plus he'll leave me alone."

What a humanitarian!

Then just now he decides to prove just how much time he has on his hands, so he sent me this email. By the way, just to be absolutely clear, I have not yet had the baby.


Em,

Just thought I would put together a composite image of what Darcey will look like when she arrives!




Yes, that is a picture of Boy #3 at like 2 months old, with a bow drawn on his head. DH says to me, "Well, what do you expect? She's going to look the same as the other kids, right?"

I do have to say, s/he looks pretty cute...

No comments: