Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hint for Heloise

I've always wanted to come up with a really good "hint" for Heloise's column in the newspaper, but I can't think of anything that people don't already know, and I'm not willing to come up with one more use of recycled margarine tubs or ziploc baggies. But I came up with a great hint yesterday, and since it's not one that will ever grace the pages of a newspaper, you lucky readers get the inside scoop.

From Alert Reader Emily of Orem, Utah:

The next time your child poops in the bathtub, don't just grab a wad of toilet paper to fish it out. Use baby wipes instead! They hold up to the water without disintegrating, so you can spend as much time as you need chasing the little lumps around the tub. And if you, like me, accidentally leave the box of wipes where the baby can reach them, you'll likely have a large pile already dried out and waiting for a great use like this!

Today, the most efficient way to get poop out of the bathwater. Tomorrow, a cure for cancer.

1 comment:

rachel said...

That is genius. You should publish it. Can you tell I have done this before too?